Pablosamo

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

95 posts en este tema

SE VINO!!

hbt.JPG

"Today we can finally lift the veil, albeit only a little, on how this story will continue, and we'll soon be putting players in the shoes of a lead role that will challenge their expectations of how to survive in a world where no one can be trusted"

-Dan Connors, co-founder and CEO of Telltale.

*Telltale plans to tie Season Two in closer with the television adaptation of The Walking Dead, and is investigating the possibility of creating ties between characters in the television show and those in Season Two

*Clementine will be a major part of the story for Season Two, and the fate of Kenny, a non-player character that appeared to die during the last act, "will be explored", according to Telltale

*The first episode is expected to be released prior to the end of 2013, with subsequent episodes released four to six weeks apart.

Imágenes:

Spoiler

The_walking_dead_video_game_season_two_p

1p4g.JPG

n19o.JPG

hwhs.JPG

2pqk.jpg

screen-winstonfight.jpg

FAQ

Spoiler

-What do I get when I pre-order Season Two of The Walking Dead?

By pre-ordering the season, you will save 10% on the normal season price, and will qualify for the Collector’s Edition DVD, yours for the cost of shipping and handling. The Collector’s Edition DVD will be made available soon after the digital release of Episode 5 and will ONLY be available to those that pre-ordered the season from the Telltale Online Store.

-The Collector’s Edition DVD is available for shipping and handling? No other costs?
Correct. If you pre-order the PC or Mac version of Season Two from the Telltale Online Store, the Collector’s DVD is yours for the price of shipping and handling.

-When I pre-order, do I get to play the game immediately?
No, episode one is set for release later this year. You will be alerted by email when the first episode is ready to download. You will then receive further alerts on the launch of subsequent episodes.

-When will episode one of Season Two be available to download?
Episode one will be available to download before Christmas, with subsequent episodes becoming available 4 – 6 weeks apart.

-Can I buy Season Two in the shops?
No. Telltale is a ‘digital first’ company, so a retail version of Season Two will not be available until after all five episodes are available to download.

-When I pre-order, do I get all 5 episodes at once?
No. A Season Pass gives you access to all five episodes of Season Two as they become available. Each episode is released periodically, usually between 4 and 6 weeks apart. You will be alerted via email when a new episode is available to download.

-Does the pre-order offer, including the Collector’s DVD, extend to other games systems like Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3?
No, the pre-order offer is for PC and Mac versions only, and only through the Telltale Online Store. It’s our way of expressing our gratitude to you for shopping directly with Telltale.

-Can I pre-order Season Two anywhere else?
Yes. You can pre-order the season for PC and Mac via Steam, but you will not be eligible for the Collector’s Edition DVD offer. You cannot pre-order for game systems other than PC and Mac.

-Can I buy individual episodes?
Not for PC or Mac. However, other game systems will support individual episode purchase. Note that those games systems will require that episode one of the season is installed on your game system in order to play.

-What other games systems will Season Two be available for?
In addition to PC and Mac, The Walking Dead: Season Two will be available for Xbox 360 from the Xbox Games Store and for PlayStation 3 from the PlayStation Store. It will also be available for compatible iOS devices from the App Store. Other platforms may be announced in the future.

-Do I need to have played Season One of The Walking Dead to enjoy Season Two?
No, but we strongly recommend that you do. Season Two picks up where Season One ended, so the most rewarding experience will be had by playing Season One first. Remember that the decisions you made in Season One will affect your story in Season Two. Keep your save files!

-Do I need to have played ‘400 Days’ to play Season Two?
Although 400 Days is not a direct part of the story thread joining Seasons One and Two, your actions in 400 Days will affect some elements of Season Two. If you haven’t played 400 Days, the elements that would have been affected will be seamlessly pre-determined by the game.

-Will Season Two play in the same way as Season One?
For the most part, yes. However, there will be some changes based on player feedback to Season One and advances in game design. If you’ve played Season One, the experience will be familiar.

*SITIO WEB

Compartir este post

Enlace al post
Compartir en otros sitios

Genial;

La primera temporada es una pichudez de juego, ojala con este superen el liston de la primera temporada.

Esta gente tamb acaba de lanzar en psn y demas plataformas el Titulo "The Wolf Among US"; pinta bien y lo han calificado bastante bien tmb.

Compartir este post

Enlace al post

yo voy a esperarme que ambos títulos estén completos para jugar todo de un sólo, no creo que aguanté la espera luego de haber jugado la primera temporada xD

pienso exactamente igual , la espera entre episodios es agónica al chile , mas que casi siempre los capítulos terminan en un cliffhanger :o

y su bastante hypeado , la primera temporada termino muy rajado , me tiene preocupado *ustedes ya saben quien*  :S , ademas de que 400 days lo deja a uno en nada todo picado 

Compartir este post

Enlace al post

y sabiendo que the wolf among us tambien saldra para vita fijo le llego luego de jugar la primera temp pero como dicen ustedes esperar nada que ver hahaha ni me imagino esperando twd XD por dicha no tuve que

ver la gorra de clementine es buena señal :O

Compartir este post

Enlace al post

yo justo acabo de comprar el season pass del primero junto con el 400 days (solo para aprovechar la promo de $50)

ojala que sea lo que dicen muchos.. tengo espectativas de este..

Compartir este post

Enlace al post

para el que no le ha llegado al primero:

The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition now available at retailers across North America

The Walking Dead:Game of the Year Edition is now available for purchase at retailers across North America for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. It will run you $29.99.

TWDGOTYbox.jpg

The Game of the Year Edition includes all-five episodes plus 400 Days, as well as access to the series’ original score and exclusive behind the scenes video.

The Walking Dead Season 2 is expected to premiere digitally later this year, and will consist of five episodes that will be released for digital download over the course of the season and will conclude in 2014.

Players can save 10% off of the purchase price of the PC/Mac versions with a pre-order of the season pass for $22.49 through the Telltale Online Store and Steam.

To date, The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series has sold more than 21 million episodes worldwide

fuente

Compartir este post

Enlace al post

The Walking Dead: Season 2 release date and price revealed on Steam

The first episode of The Walking Dead: Season 2, titled All That Remains, has been given an official release date and price on Steam. The online store has also updated the second season’s synopsis.

The Walking Dead: Season 2, will be available starting December 17, for the price of $22.49 (or $24.99 if you wait to long). This is, of course, the price for the entire season.

The new game description now reads: “Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival.

Compartir este post

Enlace al post

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Navegando Recientemente   0 miembros

No registered users viewing this page.